All I have to say is I really like school here! Everyone is from different places around the world. In my class I have someone from: Russia, France, Indonesia, South Korea, Germany, Thailand, Africa and other places I can’t spell at the moment. I have also made friends from England, Hawaii, and Turkey! It’ sooo cool! So far this week I have only started Chinese. It isn’t too hard but I’m assuming it’s going to get a lot harder as we move on. Next week my other classes start. I am planning on taking Insights into Chinese Culture, and Marketing in China.

We don’t want a heavy load of classes since all of us will be starting our internships soon and Nikita and I plan to get a job as well. Yesterday was the first move towards one of us starting our internship. Nikita had an interview with Cosmopolitan Magazine! She was very nervous, but I went with her for some moral support. The interview went well, this is like her dream come true and today she gets to help out with a fitting and a photo shoot! I can’t wait to hear how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment